Families, groups and individuals welcome.
Maentwrog bunkhouse is a newly renovated farm building.
It's a small bunkhouse suitable for a family of four, a group of friends, or overnight accommodation for the individual traveller or solo backpackers.
Set in a rural location on the Wales Coast path one mile from Maentwrog village on a working sheep and beef farm.
Open all year.
The Jones family look forward to welcoming you.
LOUNGE KITCHEN DINER
Fully equipped open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
* Cooking hob with four rings, grill and oven.
* Kettle, Toaster, Filter coffee machine,
* Fridge with small freezer compartment.
* Free sat television with DVD.
* Bedroom sleeps 4 with two 3' wide bunkbeds.
* Duvets available for hire.
* Under floor heating.
* Modern shower room with wash basin and WC and plenty of hot water.
Ideal base for sightseeing or activity holiday
The Bunkhouse Statistics: 2 click throughs, 1202 views since start of 2017